Complaints and Fraud Policy
At Shieldwise we hope that we provide you with service that exceeds your expectations, but if things go wrong and you wish to complain, shown below is how to make your complaint and how we will respond to it.
FRAUD OR CLONE SITES
If you have been a victim of a fraudulent or clone site purporting to be this site and requesting funds from you in advance of any loan, we advise you to report this immediately on the following link: Report Fraud
HOW TO COMPLAIN
- Email us ( email@example.com )
WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR COMPLAINT
In your complaint, please include the following:
- Your contact details including your email address
- The subject of your complaint
- If applicable, names and dates of the people you have spoken to, and
- What we can do to make things right.
Your complaint will still be investigated even if you do not provide all of these details, however, the more information you provide us with, the better we can understand what you feel has gone wrong and what we need to do to make things right.
*While we do not guarantee that we will be able to resolve the complaint as you may wish, it always helps us to understand what you would like to happen. This is not a requirement of the complaints procedure, but if you do feel able to include this then it can often help us understand what you are looking for and we may be able to put things right much quicker.
WHAT WE WILL DO WHEN WE GET YOUR COMPLAINT
- Upon receipt of your complaint, we will do our utmost to resolve it by the end of the next working day, by dealing with it effectively and in a helpful manner.
- If we can’t do this, we will send you a prompt written acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days where possible and tell you who is dealing with it. In addition, we will provide you with a copy of our complaints handling procedure. If we need to investigate your complaint further to respond fully, we will tell you and keep you regularly updated.
- We will send you our final response as soon as possible but within eight weeks of receiving your complaint.
- Our letter will explain that you will have ultimate recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you remain dissatisfied after the eight weeks or the final response letter
- We will enclose a leaflet from the Financial Ombudsman Service with our final response letter to assist you if you decide to pursue this further course of action. You should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving our final response.
At Shieldwise we are committed to the highest standard of customer services. If we have done something wrong we want to know about it and have the chance to put it right.
If you are unhappy with any part of our service, but do not feel strongly enough to make a complaint please call our customer services team and they will be pleased to discuss this with you.
FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE CONTACT DETAILS
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation. They look to sort out complaints that consumers and financial businesses haven’t been able to resolve between themselves.
By post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
By telephone: 0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4 567
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By text: 07860 027 586 (The Financial Ombudsman Service will call you back)
Or their website is at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Please be advised that you cannot refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service until you have given us the chance to investigate it ourselves.